Monday, July 16, 2012

This one's for the gents

The other day, a friend of mine told me he's been reading my blog even though most of the posts don't apply to him. Later that day it dawned on me that I should pay a little more attention to the world of men's fashion. I personally get most of my inspiration from men's clothing due to the classic cuts and amazing details in design. Here is an ideal outfit for perhaps a more formal outing.




See what I mean about the detail. Alexander McQueen's oxfords say it all.

Below is a more casual but cool outfit for a more hipster inspired look. 


There it is guys. 

1 comment:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge
    floral masks online

    ReplyDelete