Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week has arrived!

September for most may seem like it's the beginning of school, work, winter, and real life but for me and many others it's the long awaited time for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York. Although I've never actually attended MBFW, I do however follow all the fashion shows and my favorite, street shots, taken during fashion week. Tomorrow is the official first day of fashion shows and there is a great line-up consisting of BCBG Max Azria, Nicholas K, Richard Chai, Kaelen, Chadwick Bell, Tadashi Shoji and the lovely, Monika Chiang. Since i'm especially excited to see Kaelen's Spring 2013 collection I decided it would be appropriate to put together a few of my favorite looks from Kaelen's Fall collection. Suits, lace, color block, and metallics. What's up for next season? 








No comments:

Post a Comment